Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bright Pink Toes

I've consistently kept my toe nails painted, ever since we were first allowed to use nail polish. I usually gravitate to "natural," muted pinks and reds with the occasional bright green thrown in for a few days. But this? This color has never graced my little toenails. In fact, it's such a novel color that I had to take a photo and then even blog about it. Mostly just because Ali and Charissa are encouraging me to become a more faithful blogger and I'm attempting to indulge them. So, girls, this post's for you!


Sadly this photo doesn't at all do the color justice. It's a much hotter, brighter Barbie pink. Like the background in this image:

Image source: http://www.stylehog.com/images/blog_barbie.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you posted this!! Barbie pink may be my favorite color to put on my toes so you can think of me whenever you look down at your feet!

    See you in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get into painting my nails, but that's one thing I just can't do. But now that I have a gnarly almost gone thumb nail I'll need to pain it to hide it's hideousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love painting my toes. Well, I love having them painted. Actually, I can't stand not having them painted. =) I very rarely - once a year? - paint my fingernails. One dishwashing session and it starts chipping, so it's just not worth it. Anyway, I say all of that to say... I'm sad you can't get into nail painting, Ali?

    ReplyDelete