But the older my kids get, the more I enjoy them. I thought I was a baby person, until I birthed my own. Now I look back on both the years my children were infants and think those were the hardest months of my life. Hormones, recovery, fogginess, I didn’t do so well back then. I know a lot of moms are able to see that time as ethereal and beautiful - many women love the baby stage the best - but now that I’m more rested and less hormonal, I can see that I’m a better kid mom than I was a baby mom. At almost five and almost three, I am enjoying the kids so much right now.
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Enjoying Toddlerhood
I can very much relate to the sentiment expressed in this blog post:
Labels:
Children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment