Wednesday, June 05, 2013

"I won’t shake my fist in the face of the God who gives and takes away..."

I want to be able to say this about the trials I face...

Responding to nosy questioning when/if [the author] will have children:
Yes, your questions are painful, but I rejoice in a sovereign God who is in control of the situation. I believe with all my heart that if it had been God’s plan for me to be pregnant or already have a family of my own right now that it would be so. I won’t shake my fist in the face of the God who gives and takes away, but instead I’ll stand strong, knowing that there is a God who loves me and that I can carry out His purpose and live a fulfilled life with or without children of my own.
[http://heathershappenings.tumblr.com/post/51723656129/stop-asking-me-when-im-going-to-have-kids]

No comments:

Post a Comment